About this Course
The Hydraulic Fracturing course is coming soon. For registration and more information, contact us.
- Introduction to hydraulic fracturing
- Important reservoir properties that affect fracture design
- Rock mechanical characteristics
- Stress and stress distribution
- Fracture propagation models
- Importance, design and analysis of fracture calibration tests
- Rheology of fracturing fluids
- Proppants and fracture conductivity
- Fracture design optimization for different reservoir types
- Execution of hydraulic fracturing treatment
- Multistage fracturing and isolation methods
- Pressure matching and interpretation
- Acid fracturing
- Horizontal well fracturing
- Shale treatment design and evaluation
Who Should Take this Course:
Production, reservoir, and stimulation engineers, field supervisors and anyone who desires to learn the fundamentals of hydraulic fracturing.
Our oil and gas courses are taught here in Houston, TX at our main office with regular frequency, and by request, on location almost anywhere in the world. Please check our calendar for any course updates, or contact us for further information about scheduling. Please note, our course materials are updated frequently based on industry developments and can easily be adapted to suit your specific needs or required topics.